Things To Do
Heartstoppers Haunted House
Heartstoppers Haunt has new attractions, mazes, and scares each year. This year we continue on bringing you the newest forms of terror, mixed with some classic scares, that this side of California can offer. Check out below to see what’s coming in 2018. Our souvenir park map is provided to help you find the haunts and it also shows any amenities you might need. We also give you the full experience that you and the whole family can research to make sure you check out everything we offer. After the fun, belly up to the bar to pick up some souvenirs.
New For 2019
Heartstoppers Haunt has re-imagined and expanded all attractions for 2019. We also have an entirely new haunt to introduce. Details on that… coming soon!
Don’t miss anything.
View here or purchase our map.
Beautifully creepy, and highly detailed map of what happens to the Mineshaft when Heartstoppers takes over! Meticulously drawn by McForry’s (F) artworks, this 2019 design will only be around this season. Order it when you pre-purchase your tickets, then pick it up at the show and have some of your favorite characters sign it!
The Full Experience
It’s no wonder why people come back year after year. We have it all:
- Plenty of entertainment for you and your whole group.
- A packed experience with something for everyone.
- A great variety of food and drinks.
- Capture the moment at free dedicated photo booths with our iconic characters.
- Visit our vendors for more activities, custom photos and goodies to purchase.
- Avoid the long lines with a Fancy Pants ticket. Season Pass also available.
Come celebrate the most macabre holiday of the year at Heartstoppers!