COVID-19 is a pesky rascal and should not be taken lightly!
Our favorite little virus can’t take a hint and is still lounging around. So here is a few things we are doing to make sure everyone stays safe below.
COVID-19 Plans and Procedures
We care deeply about our family of staff, customers and greater community during this COVID-19 pandemic. We recognize that you along with your family, have always put trust in us to provide a safe and fun experience. Therefore, we’ve taken as many measures to ensure everyones absolute safety.
While this year will be a new experience, we aim to provide a fun time for all in compliance with government guidelines. We continue to follow government policy changes, CDC guidelines, and government mandates. We will make appropriate changes if needed.
While we recognize our plan meets, and often exceeds, local guidelines, it’s meant to guide and indicate the measures we’re committed to, in keeping everyone safe.
The following will serve as our plans for the 13 nights of our event. We hope you will join us!
- Masks are welcome but not mandatory.
- To help with Social Distancing, all tickets will be sold in time blocks. This will spread out to about 300 people per hour vs 1,000 people all in the first two hours. Much less crowded, more space around people, and less waiting.
- Hand Sanitizer will be available to customers and crew at all times.
- We will have additional staff regularly cleaning all high traffic areas with disinfectant.
- When crew arrive to check in, their temperature will be taken, and a basic wellness check will be logged.
- Makeup chairs and counters will be disinfected between each actor.
- Makeup Artists will be in 3xPPE (Gloves, eye wear and masks).
- Only pre-purchased tickets will be accepted. Merch can be purchased via website, then picked up at the show.